MAGPUL PTS PDR-C AEG (Black)
Firing mode: Semi-Auto, Auto
Magazine: 70 Rounds
Barrel Length: 11.5 " (Internal)
Battery (NOT included) : 7.4 V - 11.V stored inside Grip (Mini-Plug) (max Battery Size: 100mm x 33mm x 15mm)
Muzzle Velocity: 350-400 FPS with 0.2g BBs
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Weight: 3.00 Kg
Oops! this product is out of stock and will resume shortly.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 270 loyalty points. Your cart will total 270 points that can be converted into a voucher of HK$ 54.
• Picatinny M1913A Spec Top Rail – Full length top rail allows for optics or iron site mounting. Optics rail 0.5 ~ 0.6” above cheekweld
• Streamlined “no snag” design, integrated forward grip and shortened tail section.
• 11.5" Carbine Length Barrel
• Quick-Change Spring System
• Fully Ambidextrous Design – mag release, and ejection.
• M16/M4 Magazine Release – Instinctive M16-type magazine release allows for rapid magazine reloading not seen in other bull-pup designs in this class.
• Reversible Mid Ejection System – On the fly, selectable ejection system simulates ejecting spent casings from either the right or left side depending on user preference and tactical situation
• Ambi Charging Handle – simulates ejection port press check
• Press Check Blast Cover – cheek piece rotates up to allow hop up unit access and adjustment
• Integrated Light Option – capable of accepting built-in illumination for target ID during low light conditions.
• Quick Field Disassembly – Lower receiver is removable after pushing three captive push pins.
• AEG M16/NATO STANAG magazine compatibility reduces logistical impact on both operators and supply chains.
• Single Point Sling Mount – For use with shoulder holster
• Ultra light for max portability
• Store up to 7.4V -11.1V STICK Type Batteries inside the Grip (Mini-Plug) (Battery Size: 100mm x 33mm x 15mm)
No customer reviews for the moment.